Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
Sip Into Fall with Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
As the leaves turn golden and the air carries a slight chill, it’s time to welcome the cozy flavors of fall. Ditch the high prices at the coffee shop and opt for a homemade experience that won’t break the bank. The Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate recipe is easy to make. With just a handful of ingredients, you can create a decadent treat that rivals any professional barista’s creation.
What you need:
- Pumpkin Purée
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Cinnamon sugar
- Vanilla extract
- White Chocolate Chips
- Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, milk, and heavy cream.
- Stir until the ingredients are well mixed and heat the mixture over medium heat.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, add in the white chocolate chips.
- Stir until the white chocolate has completely melted.
- Pour mixture into your favorite mug, top with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, and enjoy!
Visit our blog for more tasty recipes!
Blackberry Lavender Icebox Cake
Sara from Wingredients shared this delicious summer recipe with us here at the farm. Creamy and fruity, this is the perfect dessert to end any meal!
What you’ll need:
- 2 packages of graham crackers
- 10oz blackberry preserves (available in the Country Store)
- 5-6 springs of lavender
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
To make the lavender syrup: Add the granulated sugar, the lavender sprigs, and 1 cup of water to a saucepan and heat on medium until the sugar dissolves. Strain out the lavender.
Make the whipped cream: Beat the heavy cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar until soft peaks form.
In a rimmed baking dish, layer whipped cream, jam, and graham crackers dipped in the lavender syrup. Refrigerate overnight and serve.
Visit our blog for more tasty recipes and gardening tidbits!