A few little rules, please:
- The listed closing time is when the ticket window closes.
- Guests may remain on the ground for one hour past closing.
- Operation of the corn maze is weather dependent. Slipping and sliding though the mud (not to speak of taking it home with you!) isn’t much fun. Check the weather conditions of the maze before you come!
- No drinking or alcohol is allowed on the grounds.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the grounds if it appears behavior will affect the experience of other guests’ visits.
The hayride and most of our activities are handicap accessible. However, we are a working farm and there are hills and slopes on the farm. Paths are either graveled or sown in grass. Most of the area is unpaved farm ground and uneven in spots. Wheelchairs, strollers and wagons are welcome on the premises — gravel paths can make movement of small wheeled carriers difficult.
We have porta-potties scattered throughout the grounds with hand-wash stations adjacent. Permanent restrooms are located in the main building.
Sorry, we ask that you keep your pets at home!
The weather can force us to close at any time.
What to wear:
This is a farm, we recommend sturdy walking shoes and that you dress in layers. Virginia weather can be quite warm or chilly in September and October.