We love Chocolate Mint here at the Greenhouse. Deep green with rich shades of brown, Chocolate Mint is great for desserts, teas, etc. Try this smoothie recipe for a quick morning boost!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 1 cup water
- ½ of an avocado
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup fresh Chocolate Mint
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- Stevia to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- Ice (optional)
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Follow us on Pinterest for more amazing herb uses!