Sip Into Fall with Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
As the leaves turn golden and the air carries a slight chill, it’s time to welcome the cozy flavors of fall. Ditch the high prices at the coffee shop and opt for a homemade experience that won’t break the bank. The Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate recipe is easy to make. With just a handful of ingredients, you can create a decadent treat that rivals any professional barista’s creation.
What you need:
- Pumpkin Purée
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Cinnamon sugar
- Vanilla extract
- White Chocolate Chips
- Heavy Cream
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, milk, and heavy cream.
- Stir until the ingredients are well mixed and heat the mixture over medium heat.
- Once the mixture starts to boil, add in the white chocolate chips.
- Stir until the white chocolate has completely melted.
- Pour mixture into your favorite mug, top with a dollop of whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, and enjoy!
Visit our blog for more tasty recipes!