Fall Field Trips
Cornfield maze, pumpkin patch, pig races, and more!
September 15 – October 31, 2023
Tuesday through Friday | 9am – 2pm
Students $7 each. Chaperones $7 each. Teachers and aides are free.
Note: We recommend a minimum of one chaperone per 3-4 students and a maximum of one chaperone to one student.
Please do not bring siblings.
Fall Farm Learning Labs
Depending on the students’ age, we offer farm learning units on the following subjects.
- Honey bees
- All about pumpkins (preschool)
- Have you had your corn today?
- Butterflies, lifecycle and pollinators
- Pizza grows on a farm!
Our expanded learning labs are all under cover in our greenhouse on the farm. This area is for kindergarten and older students who visit.
We have an AgMAZEing Barn and a learning lab about pumpkins for preschool and day care groups.
A Corny Option!
The cornfield maze is an optional activity on the farm for field trips. Conquering the maze can take from 20 minutes to an hour. We usually open the maze for classes who wish to participate after lunch. Under NO circumstances should anyone enter the maze without staff present.
Each student will receive one pumpkin to take home. Pumpkins are not included in the admission price for chaperones. Chaperones may purchase pumpkins at the general store.
Attention Parents & Teachers!
- Preschoolers are encouraged to schedule earlier in the season when the weather may be warmer.
- Some attractions and activities that are offered at the farm on weekends may not be open or available on weekdays.
- Please note our special page of information for parents of students who are attending seasonal field trips at the farm.
- Teachers: Get more detailed information on planning your field trips with links below. Also, we offer a Classroom in the Corn program in Teacher Resources.
Make Your Reservation Now
Teachers please note: In October, we have a minimum charge per school of $140. To meet that requirement, field trips must have a minimum of 20 guests (students + chaperones).